An all new Callaway Bank web presence went live this week at http://www.callawaybank.com. Delta Systems was hired to create a fresh, clean, updated website for the bank as well as provide secure hosting. A third party will also be updating the online banking portion of the website in the weeks to come.
The site features
- A branch and ATM locater that incorporates the use of Google Maps
- Search engine optimization (SEO) techniques to allow Google, Yahoo, etc to find content quickly and index it properly.
- An EV-SSL certificate which is designed to ensure an extra level of trust when viewed from Internet Explorer or Firefox
- 5 different homepage graphics that are randomly displayed during subsequent site visits
- Google Analytics statistics collection and reporting
- An easy to use content management system (CMS) so the client can add/edit pages as well as the content on those pages.
- A blogging system that the marketing department will use to update the list of currently available promotions and possibly update interest rates on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- An internal, password protected newsletter that employees can now publish
In addition to that. . .
- The site was tested for use in IE7, IE6, Firefox, and Safari browsers.
- “301 Redirects” were put into place to avoid dead links while search engines re-index the website
Delta Systems delivered the site on schedule and on budget.
Putting the site live was intentionally delayed for 2 weeks by the client due to this crazy stock market and financial crisis.
Thanks Debbie and Jeff! We’re glad to help.