Delta Systems has been named “one of Mid-Missouri’s foremost web design and support firms” by the Columbia Daily Tribune and “a premier provider of computing solutions” by the Columbia Business Times. Our employees enjoy many freedoms and benefits that you’d typically only find in large companies. We do group code reviews weekly. Pair programming and “focused Fridays” allow us to knock out features, do some spec work, or just put an app together to find and fix issues quickly. Free lunch-and-learn sessions provide opportunities for ongoing training. Learn from others that are continuing to write a history of building some amazing things for clients and startups since 1986.
There are currently no official openings
However, Delta employs no sales people but that may change soon if the right person comes along. Got a contact list and know what you’re doing? Know how to translate Geek to English? Can you close the deal? Do you like selling hosting, development, and maintenance services? Let’s talk.
Also, we’re always looking for partnerships. We’re not a marketing company, but we help several others that are. Let us be your technical shop that builds out the highly technical systems and brings your beautiful designs and UI/UX to life.
Skills We’re Looking For Experience developing for WordPress - especially child themes, multisites, and plugins Experience developing eCommerce Systems - WooCommerce preferred but Magento and others are good too Experience with modern CSS organization techniques,...read more
Linux System Administrator Delta Systems is looking for an experienced Linux Systems Administrator. This position reports to the Senior Systems Administrator and is responsible for installing, configuring, managing, and maintaining dozens of cloud based servers for...read more
Delta Systems is looking for that rare individual that is an experienced Linux Systems Administrator and is also a full stack developer. This position is mainly responsible for installing, configuring, managing, and maintaining numerous cloud based servers for Delta...read more
- Flex Time. Because Life.
(Maybe you like working from 7am to 3pm or 10am to 6pm or 4/10s, let’s talk)
- Health Insurance
(80% paid by employer)
- SIMPLE Retirement Plan
(with corporate matching)
- Dental / AFLAC
(available and paid by employee)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave/Mental Health Days
- Paid Holidays
(Use them that day, or shift em around)
- Your Birthday is a Paid Holiday
- Free iced tea, soda, coffee and occasional lunches.
- Our headquarters has a pool table, air hockey, ping pong, darts, a poker table, Wii, PlayStation, Xbox
- Computer and Equipment Budget
(or bring your own)
- Work in your favorite Development environment on Ubuntu, Windows, or Mac
- We’ll pay for applicable certification exams – especially PHP and Zend Framework certifications
- Subscription to O’Reilly Media
- Enjoy “Virtual Tuesdays”; you can work from anywhere you want with no scheduled meetings
- We’ll help the charities you want to help.
We can provide hosting, support, applications, development, and/or other services for low cost or free.
- Dress is casual – jeans and t-shirts are just fine. When meeting with clients, we expect business appropriate attire and demeanor.
- Work with extremely talented and professional coworkers