Skills We’re Looking For
- Experience developing for WordPress – especially child themes, multisites, and plugins
- Experience developing eCommerce Systems – WooCommerce preferred but Magento and others are good too
- Experience with modern CSS organization techniques, naming conventions, and frameworks (such as LESS, SASS)
- Experience with any frontend framework. (such as React, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Knockout, etc)
- Experience with mobile/responsive design implementation
- Experience with other technologies like twig, Symfony, Craft CMS, laravel, Doctrine, Silex, jQuery, Node.js, bitbucket/github
- Experience creating cross-platform mobile applications via Apache Cordova, PhoneGap, Ionic, or others.
- Experience with any task runner. (such as Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- Experience with package managers (such as npm, Bower, Composer)
- Experience with code quality tools (such as jslint, jshint, jsdoc, QUnit, Mocha)
- Experience creating single-page apps using Angular, Ember, or Knockout
- Experience with Node.js and blockchain development
Columbia, MO (preferred – relocation stipend available)
Delta Systems is looking for another self-motivated and enthusiastic frontend developer to join our team. You will be responsible for designing and developing websites and user interfaces for web and mobile applications. Strong creative and design sense, ability work efficiently in a team, and ability to communicate directly with the client are key.
The ideal candidate has passion for the web and stays current in modern frontend technologies.
Headquartered in Columbia, Missouri with employees in several other states, Delta Systems offers an exciting environment working with modern technologies. As a rapid application development company, we minimize over-engineering and empower you to make decisions and manage tasks.
Typical daily activities
- Work alongside developers and other designers while creating next-generation applications for a variety of devices.
- Take on challenging new projects which stimulate enthusiasm and personal growth. You and the team select the best tools for each challenge: high availability servers, cross-platform and cross-device development, API integrations, and everything in between.
- Design, evaluate, update, and maintain complicated database schemas in PostgreSQL, MySQL, Aurora, Redshift, SQL Server, and more
- Influence management and team decisions for project solutions, team organization, and internal processes.
- Paid by the hour or salaried (let’s talk about your needs)
- Flex time – If you like working from 7am to 3pm, or 10am to 6pm, great!
- Health Insurance, 80% paid by employer
- SIMPLE retirement plan with corporate matching
- Dental / AFLAC – paid by employee (optional)
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick leave
- Your choice of development environment: Linux, Mac, Windows
- We’ll pay for Adobe Creative Cloud, PHPStorm, etc
- We’ll pay for applicable certification exams
- Work with a remote team.